Monday, August 24, 2009

UFO Special Part Deux

In regard to all UFO evidence I remain a sceptic, but only because I have never seen one myself. Some of the below footage strikes me as odd though. Mainly because most of it was shot by NASA, and as we all know, NASA does not comment on any UFO material any more.
Some of the older explanations were: ice crystals, weather balloons and atmospheric phenomenon. (All of which are not that convincing, considering the video evidence.)
Who the fuck knows? All I can say is, if they're advanced enough to warp back and forth through space, then what the fuck do they want from us retards?


This next clip is a classic collection of leaked NASA footage. Some really interesting stuff here.

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!
A real cool video featuring Americas homeless youth.



~ARTWORK OF THE DAY~
This one by Ted Geisel (Dr. Seuss): "Lion Stroll"

No comments:

Post a Comment