Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Sometimes Nothin' Can Be A Real Cool Hand"


Hey. This one will be brief. I'm in a shitty mood so I'm just blogging as a distraction. By the way Keith (god bless him) posted a video showing a dude surfing with a shark on a fishing rod. I have to call that one fake, unless I can find some substantiating evidence proving otherwise.
(which I have not). OK back on topic. Just watched "Cool Hand Luke" and want to share some of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie. R.I.P. Paul Newman, we hardly knew ye'.


























Now for something completely off topic!: Some Czech artist.(Don't ask.)






AMERICAN MUSTARD STAIN!
Patriots protecting the Constitution, one ponderous video at a time!

God I miss the 90's: (Sepultura around 1994)



~ARTWORK OF THE DAY~
This one by Mark Bryan: "Dick"

1 comment:

  1. One question:

    WHO IN THE HELL PUT DEM GODDAM MICKYS IN DERE?

    ReplyDelete