Monday, January 25, 2010

Annual AMS Film Festival 2010

Enjoy a collection of some of the worst film work around, (mine).



Here we have my brother sleeping on my couch with a hobo hangover. Seeing that it's around 2:00 PM, I decide to blowtorch his smelly feet with a Bic lighter and a can of WD-40. This one's a cult classic.




Since we are still on the topic of fire and mayhem, this next film seems appropriate. More campfire antics by yours truly. (Grand Lakes Region, ME)





At this time I'd like to note that this post doesn't yet seem to have that pretentious ambiance of a film festival. This one is my first and probably last art film; SMOKE.



Next up a time lapse film of a 7' X 20' Halloween backdrop I painted for a "Hallowedding".
(and yes, that is beer I am drinking throughout the project.)



And closing the festival we have a "Touchole Pictures" classic. "The Retard Brothers" was shot as a type of window into the average Friday night drinking with my brother. This particular night was a doosy, we were in rare form indeed.

*AMS IMPORTANT BULLETIN*
Don't forget to submit your film for the "AMS Film Festival II". Submit requests at:

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ON TOPIC!!!
This is a YouTube art-film called "Beetlejuice going crazy Fighting". by: goalpost11.




~ART WORK OF THE DAY~
This one by me: "Nuspickle"

1 comment: